PLR4WP Review and Bonus by PLR Video Direct – Discover How Easy It Is To Be A WordPress Authority To Your Customers
PLR4WP PLR Video Direct Reviews
PLR4WP venx by PLR Video Direct is professional product
Discover How Easy It Is To Be A WordPress Authority To Your Customers…Don’ t Waste Another Minute Looking For High-Quality, UP-TO-DATE (version 5.x ), Pure White Label WordPress Training For Your Customers! Technically you can skip number 2 and simply upload the web-ready White Label Hi-Def MP4 Videos to your server, but I make it easy for you to rebrand them…
The 12 WordPress teaching Volumes are in a logical order. Even the newest of WordPress novices can start with Volume 01 and after finishing Volume 12, they will have built a secure & fast WordPress website. If you are more interested in a particular WordPress topic, these 12 Volumes can be purchased individually.
PLR4WP Review and Bonus by PLR Video Direct – Discover How Easy It Is To Be A WordPress Authority To Your Customers will solve your problem, even if you have no technical experience
Get PLR4WP here :
Why You Need To Create Your WordPress Course using PLR4WP…
200 + WordPress Videos
Grouped into 12 Volumes in a logical order for ease of learning. Volumes can be delivered in order for a huge course or repackaged independently as multiple products.
All White Label
Your PLR Rights allow you to claim these as your own to rebrand as you see fit. Since the Training videos are pure white label, they are web-ready AS-IS right now. Rebrand or don’t – it’s up to you.
Always Up To Date
WordPress is always making changes to their program so keeping your training up to date WAS A PROBLEM – NOT ANYMORE. In addition to keeping these updated, I’m adding new training as well.
Geek Speak Free
I’ve been a rabid fan of WordPress since 2010 when I released my first WordPress training course. Being self-taught, I remember the frustration of deciphering all that techno jargon, so you will NOT find any here.
As Easy As 1 – 2 – 3…
- 1 – Download
- 2 – Rebrand
- 3 – Upload
Let’s Have A Look At What You Receive Inside Each Volume
Camproj and Source Videos
The Camproj & source video files for ALL the videos. PLUS the PSD source file for the opening & closing call to action images on each video. As mentioned in the Demo Video, there are detailed tutorials within the Members Area on using these items to rebrand your videos. The PSD file includes 13 additional background looks.
Unbranded Web Ready Videos
Each Volume has a set of unbranded White Label, Hi-Definition MP4 videos that are ready to be uploaded to your server as-is. Some Members want to provide immediate WordPress training to their Customers while they are getting the training re-branded / re-purposed. These Web Ready videos work perfectly for this.
The Marketing Package for each of the 12 Volumes includes a static HTML mini-site sales page customized for that particular set of WordPress training videos. Plus there is the matching thank you / download page for that set. Also there are Extra images which includes a set of Banner images and the all the source (PSD) image files. And more.
Transcripts From Videos
Each video is professionally transcribed. You can use these to record your own custom voiceover, add to a text box below the video, create custom eBooks and even some have repurposed the transcripts into PowerPoint style videos.
Unbranded Sales/Sample Video
Each of the 12 Volumes comes with an unbranded Sample Video which you can use on your sales page(s). These videos briefly describe that Volume then play a few snippets of videos from that Volume. This allows for your site visitor to see & hear the quality of the training prior to purchasing.
Over-The-Top Customer Support
Since the late 1980’s, either while working for someone else or in my own businesses, my Customer Support is what has set me apart from my peers. I personally reply to all questions whether they are product support related or just a simple ‘how-to’ type question AND I do so within a couple hours or less.
“Steve emulates what customer service is all about!”
“I let my fingers do the walking and found Steve’s videos. I sent him an email asking a few questions, and not only did I get a response in about 2 hours, the additional information he provided was absolutely awesome. Long story short, I purchased his Amazon S3 video’s and information he provided in my emails BEFORE I purchased, and all the videos and awesome suggestions he provided, I had all 400+ videos uploaded before I went to bed. Amazing quality, and amazing INFORMATION. I definitely will purchase many more of Steve’s products.” – Allen L.
“Steve’s Videos Are Such That They Really Drive The Points Home Of The Topics He Is Teaching”
“To any and all who are looking for a great way to offer training to clients and/or to a membership site or even just getting much need training for one’s self then we here at NuEranet highly recommend Steve Dougherty from PLR Video Direct. Steve’s videos are such that they really drive the points home of the topics he is teaching and they are very personable and pleasant to watch and listen to. They are of a caliber that we don’t hesitate is in recommending the use of the videos for whatever purpose you find you need. Steve is always helpful whenever we contact him about any questions and this we value highly. We give him A+ rating.” – NuEranet Consulting
“Steve Dougherty’s products are professional to the max, top quality plus!”
“I’ve been a satisfied customer of Steve’s since the spring of 2011, and over the years have purchased many of his products, and every damn one of them is superb! His White Label PLR material has every conceivable format for your convenience, from video, audio, pdf etc… And when you view his store, you’ll be in for a real treat! Every product is personally created by Steve himself, and they’re the best you can buy! His instructional tutorials are the best! In-depth, concise and step-by-step! These are a newbie’s dream and a veteran marketer’s best reference! And the customer service you’ll receive is “Above and Beyond” what you usually receive in this business. Quick, Very Helpful and Courteous service. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better service and/or a more professional in this business than Steve. Have fun with his products, learn the latest in this industry, and feel secure knowing you’re in good hands, promise.” – Nile V.
“Steve sets a new level of excellence in customer support”
“Steve’s video series products are the best I have ever had the great pleasure to download and use. His natural presentation style is very easy going and casual. It’s a pleasure listening to him as he presents the well researched material. Steve sets a new level of excellence in customer support. I ran into a problem and contacted him. He personally responded to my question within hours and did his best to help me. It turned out to be a problem on my PC. I have a deep respect for this fine man and highly recommend his products. Spend the money and purchase his product. You will not be disappointed.” – Dennis M.
Your Product Creation Workload Is All But Gone With PLR4WP
- Recording your own videos – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Crafting your website & thank you page – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Designing or outsourcing your graphics – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
- Creating or buying your bonus offers – I’ve Already DONE THEM FOR YOU
These Volumes are packed with WordPress training on topics like:
Basic Starter, Security, Content Creation, eCommerce, Site Load Speed, Customization and more!
Volume 1. WordPress Primer is the beginning of your WordPress training. It introduces you to the WordPress software, the new items being added with each new version. It also gives you a tour of the Admin Dashboard and walks you through the first steps of setting up your WordPress site.
1. WordPress History Running Time 2:31
2. WordPress.com vs WP.org Running Time 4:20
3. What’s New In WP Version 4.5 Running Time 5:18
3.2. What’s New In WP Version 4.6 Running Time 5:42
3.3 What’s New In WP Version 4.7 Running Time 6:51
3.4 What’s New In WP Version 4.8 Running Time 5:03
3.5 What’s New In WP Version 4.8.1 Running Time 5:59
3.6 What’s New In WP Version 4.9 Running Time 8:53
3.7 What’s New In WP Version 4.9.6 Running Time 7:45
3.8 What’s New In WP Version 5.0 Running Time 4:18
4. Installing WordPress Manually With cPanel Running Time 8:23
5. Installing WordPress Manually With FTP Running Time 7:57
6. Installing WordPress Automatically With cPanel Running Time 5:44
7. WP Dashboard tour Running Time 5:23
8. WordPress Cleanup After Install Running Time 6:54
9. Revisions and Auto Saves Running Time 8:37
10. Settings General Running Time 3:55
11. Settings Writing Running Time 6:15
12. Settings Reading Running Time 4:52
13. Settings Discussion Running Time 6:35
14. Settings Media Running Time 2:05
15. Settings Permalinks Running Time 3:56
16. Settings-3rd Party Settings Running Time 1:37
17. Change Site Login Details Using Site Database Running Time 3:37
18. Gravatars Running Time 4:59
19. Admin Tool Section Running Time 3:38
20. RSS & How To Use It Running Time 6:09
Volume 2. WordPress Security covers how to secure your WordPress site. The popularity of WordPress makes it a target for the bad guys and this course will keep your site safe. This could cost you big bucks to pay someone to do these items for you BUT it can cost you a lot more if these steps are not done and someone breaks into your site.
1. Backups Running Time 8:40
2. Security Begins At Home Running Time 2:41
3. Secure Install Running Time 5:05
4. Remove User ID 1 & Why Running Time 5:14
5. Blocking Hackers From Seeing Admin Usernames Running Time 5:04
6. Hiding Usernames Running Time 7:08
7. Change DB Prefix After Install-Method 1 Running Time 5:51
8. Change DB Prefix After Install-Method 2 Running Time 4:57
9. Replace The Salt Running Time 2:33
10.Securing Your wp-config.php File Running Time 2:52
11.Secure Hosting Services Running Time 4:02
12.Customizing The Login Error Messages Running Time 2:53
13.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 1 Running Time 4:14
14.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 2 Running Time 4:00
15.Prevent Brute Force Attacks Method 3 Running Time 5:41
16.Removing The WordPress Version Numbers Running Time 4:03
17.Allowing Others To Work On Your Site Running Time 5:42
18.Has Your Site Been Hacked Running Time 3:01
19.Hacked Site Cleanup Running Time 3:34
20.What To Do After Hacked Site Cleanup Running Time 2:30
Volume 3. Content Creation walks you through the different items within your WordPress site that allows you to create your content. What is the difference between a post and a page, how to use the Media Manager and much more.
1. Pages vs Posts Running Time 3:33
2. Categories Running Time 4:31
3. Tags Running Time 3:43
4. Post Manager Running Time 4:42
5. Post Formats Running Time 2:31
6. Page Manager Running Time 2:50
7. The Visual Editor Running Time 4:42
8. Creating Pages & Posts Running Time 7:28
9. The Media Library Running Time 6:09
10.The Visual Editor – Hyperlinks Running Time 3:27
11.The Visual Editor – Create Playlists Running Time 3:45
12.WordPress Plugins Running Time 7:19
13.Custom Menus Running Time 5:28
14.Managing Widgets Running Time 7:30
15.Managing Themes Running Time 4:31
16.WordPress Editor – New vs Old (Gutenberg vs Classic) Running Time 2:44
17.A Closer Look At Gutenberg Running Time 4:48
18.How Gutenberg Affects Current Content Running Time 4:55
19.How To Disable Gutenberg Running Time 5:44
20.More Tools & Options Running Time 7:08
Volume 4. Localhosting your WordPress site shows you the steps in setting up a fully functioning WordPress site on your computer. This is where you can learn and test things on your localhosted WordPress site. Do your testing here instead of your live site and once you see everything works, then do those customizations or code tweaks on your live site. Plus you’ll learn how to move your localhosted site to your live host and vice versa.
1. Local vs Online Running Time 2:54
2. Why I Chose XAMPP Running Time 3:32
3. Installing Free ServerPress Running Time 8:27
4. Uninstalling Free ServerPress Running Time 4:12
5. Installing XAMPP Running Time 3:33
6. Start XAMPP As Admin Running Time 3:27
7. Install WordPress With Bitnami (not the best method) Running Time 6:27
8. Install WordPress Without Bitnami (the best method) Running Time 6:59
9. Quick & Simple Backups Running Time 3:44
10. Moving Live WordPress Site To Local Running Time 7:42
11. Troubleshooting-Can Not Login On Local After Move Running Time 2:57
12. Move Local WordPress Site To Live Running Time 10:46
13. Troubleshooting-Increase Max Size Of File Uploads Running Time 2:42
14. Troubleshooting-General Issues Running Time 3:57
15. Troubleshooting – Fixing Windows Firewall Blocking Install Error Running Time 1:08
16. Troubleshooting – Fixing Port Conflicts pt 1 (Why) Running Time 2:52
17. Troubleshooting – Fixing Port Conflicts pt 2 (How) Running Time 4:49
18. Troubleshooting – Fixing Port Conflicts pt 3 (Fix WordPress After Port Change) Running Time 6:59
19. Troubleshooting – XAMPP Control Panel Red X’s Running Time 2:37
20. Configure XAMPP Console Running Time 2:56
Volume 5. WordPress Page Speed shows you various methods to speed up your WordPress site and keep it running fast. From your hosting service to things on your site that can be adjusted for peak performance.
1. Why The Need For Speed Running Time 3:19
2. Hosting For Speed Running Time 5:02
3. Speed Testing Tools Introduction Running Time 4:09
4. GTMetrix Running Time 7:04
5. Pingdom Running Time 3:30
6. Page Speed Insights Running Time 3:13
7. WebPagetest Running Time 11:08
8. Image Optimization Running Time 12:17
9. Web Caching Running Time 8:15
10. Leverage Browser Cache Running Time 3:10
11. GZip Running Time 3:54
12. Minify and Concatenate Running Time 3:43
13. Fixing The Above The Fold Render Blocking Running Time 5:57
Volume 6. WordPress SEO is important if you want to enjoy the benefits of free traffic from the search engines. You will learn how to properly install and configure one of the most powerful and popular SEO plugins on the market.
1. What Is SEO Running Time 4:22
2. Keywords Running Time 3:37
3. LSI Running Time 3:42
4. SEO Plugin For WordPress Running Time 4:07
5. Display & User Role Settings Running Time 6:52
6.Configuration Wizard Walk through Running Time 5:02
7. General-Dashboard Running Time 2:34
8. General-Features Running Time 4:35
9. General-Webmaster Tools Running Time 2:18
10. Search Appearance-General Running Time 3:09
11. Search Appearance-Content Types Running Time 4:39
12. Search Appearance-Media Running Time 3:37
13. Search Appearance-Taxonomies Running Time 3:44
14. Search Appearance-Archives Running Time 2:48
15. Search Appearance-Breadcrumbs Running Time 4:53
16. Search Appearance-RSS Running Time 2:53
17. Search Console Running Time 4:25
18. Social Running Time 3:51
19. Tools Running Time 5:28
20. HTML Sitemaps Running Time 4:51
21. Submitting Sitemap To Google Running Time 4:57
22. On Page-Post Module Running Time 9:13
Volume 7. Theme Customization is how you can quickly make your WordPress site stand out from the crowd or the millions of other WordPress sites on the web. This is a fun course and a great idea is to first setup your localhosted site and then customize your theme there before doing these on your live site. Don’t worry, I show you every step along the way.
1. How To Create A Child Theme Running Time 4:49
2. Before We Customize Running Time 3:49
3. Personal Greeting Shortcode Running Time 3:22
4. Flex Date Shortcode Running Time 5:45
5. Remove URL Underline Running Time 4:54
6. Remove Incorrect Login Shake Running Time 1:39
7. Rebrand Admin Bar WP Logo Running Time 2:46
8. Remove Top White Space Running Time 1:33
9. Adjust Gap Between Posts On Homepage Running Time 1:55
10. Add Border Below Header Running Time 2:19
11. Customize Site Description Running Time 2:16
12. Customize Site Title Running Time 2:17
13. Random Admin Announcement Running Time 4:47
14. Add Drop-Down Menu To Admin Bar Running Time 3:59
Volume 8. WordPress Forum setup walks you through the steps involved in properly setting up a forum and gives you examples of other forums to see how theirs are set up. A Forum is a powerful addition to anyone’s site for several reasons and we touch on those reasons as well.
1. What Is A Forum Running Time 3:04
2. Different Forum Applications Running Time 5:10
3. Install bbPress Running Time 3:34
4. Convert Other Forums Into bbPress Running Time 5:51
5. Forum Structure Running Time 3:32
6. Create Forums Running Time 5:54
7. Creating Categories Running Time 4:55
8. Customize Category Display Running Time 3:25
9. Creating Sticky Topics Running Time 4:03
10. Creating A Registration Page Running Time 5:52
11. Customizing Search Boxes Running Time 5:52
12. Create Password Reset Page Running Time 2:29
13. Forum Spam Prevention Running Time 5:58
Volume 9. WordPress Plugins are a major part of your WordPress site. They provide additional functionality that allows you to pretty much make your WordPress site do whatever you want it to do. This course will break down what a plugin is and even show you how to build a basic plugin that you can use on your own site.
1. What Is A Plugin Running Time 2:22
2. Choosing The Best Plugin Running Time 5:33
3. Plugin Tester Running Time 5:46
4. Plugin Structure Running Time 4:15
5. Contact Us Page Running Time 5:42
6. Secure Video Player Running Time 5:16
7. TinyMCE Advanced Running Time 4:36
8. Visual Editor For Widgets Running Time 5:11
9. Widget Options Running Time 4:56
10. Grid Shortcode Running Time 3:49
11. Notification Bars Running Time 5:29
12. Free Akismet Alternative Running Time 6:42
13. WordPress Activity Logs Running Time 6:02
14. Customize User Roles Running Time 8:38
15. Plugin Directory Checker Running Time 5:12
16. Data Exporter/Importer Running Time 7:14
Volume 10. WordPress Multisite is a built-in feature of WordPress that lets you build a community of WordPress sites all from within a single main site that you control. All the guesswork is removed with these videos. You’ll know what a multisite is, why you might want one and of course how to build & secure them.
1. WP Multisite-What & Why Running Time 3:19
2. Enable Multisite Running Time 4:29
3. Activate Multisite Running Time 2:15
4. 1-Click Multisite Install Running Time 2:42
5. Quick Cleanup Running Time 2:59
6. Network Admin Tour Running Time 4:02
7. Create & Manage Sites Part One Running Time 4:08
8. Create & Manage Sites Part Two Running Time 3:00
9. Creating Users Part 1 – Auto-Creation By Network Running Time 3:58
10. Creating Users Part 2 – Manually As Super Admin Running Time 5:04
11. Creating Users Part 3 – Manually As Site Admin Running Time 4:03
12. Creating Users Part 4 – Site Visitor Create Own Account Running Time 7:57
13. Add & Manage Plugins Running Time 4:48
14. Single Site Registration Running Time 5:18
15. Add & Manage Themes Running Time 2:35
16. Updating Networks Running Time 2:44
Volume 11. WordPress eCommerce is what many of us are mainly interested in when it comes to WordPress. How Can I Make Money? The training in this section will introduce you to a couple of no-cost tools that allows you to build a small one-person online shop or you can easily scale it up to a huge enterprise.
1. What Is eCommerce Running Time 3:30
2. Pre-Setup Checklist Running Time 3:02
3. WooCommerce Install Part 1 Running Time 4:46
4. WooCommerce Install Part 2 (WordPress Settings & Basic Cleanup) Running Time 2:41
5. WooCommerce Install Part 3 (Manually Setup Payment Options) Running Time 4:37
6. WooCommerce Settings-General Tab Running Time 3:49
7. WooCommerce Settings-Products Tab Running Time 8:52
8. WooCommerce Settings-Taxes Tab Running Time 6:16
9. WooCommerce Settings-Tabs (The rest of them – Shipping, Checkout…) Running Time 4:51
10. WooCommerce Add Demo Content Running Time 2:33
11. WooCommerce Add Theme Running Time 4:19
12. WooCommerce Create Dropship Account Running Time 4:59
13. Connect To Our Store Running Time 4:47
14. Product Ideas Running Time 3:14
15. Master The Mockup Running Time 5:52
16. Adding A Product To Our eStore Running Time 4:33
17. Running A Test Purchase (& Buying A Sample) Running Time 2:26
Volume 12. WordPress Traffic Generation is one of the more important training modules because it covers some tips and techniques on generating traffic to your sites. You can have the best site on the web but if no one visits your site it is doomed.
1. WordPress Traffic Overview Running Time 4:02
2.Add Newsletter Signup Form Running Time 7:34
3. Google Analytics Running Time 5:41
4. Article Writing Running Time 5:05
5. Slide Submission Part 1 Running Time 2:54
6.Slide Submission Part 2 Running Time 6:44
7. Video Marketing Part 1 Running Time 3:53
8. Video Marketing Part 2 Running Time 8:19
9. PDF Submission Part 1 Running Time 2:48
10. PDF Submission Part 2 Running Time 7:12
11. Social Media Running Time 3:54
12. Paid Traffic Running Time 2:26
13. Guest Blogging Introduction Running Time 2:30
14. Guest Blogging Part 1-Find The Gig Running Time 6:40
15. Guest Blogging Part 2-Pre-Contact Prep Running Time 4:11
16. Guest Blogging Part 3-Contact The Owner Running Time 5:16
17. Guest Blogging Part 4-Click-through Plan Running Time 5:42
You Have Two Choices At This Point…
Option #1 – Create Your Own Product (not the ideal choice)
Although there’s nothing wrong with creating your own product. If for some reason you choose option one, you will know first hand that my offer was the better of the two, because it can be extremely time-consuming or expensive if you decide to outsource everything…It can easily take 100 hours or more to create a product, write the sales copy, do the graphics, and get it all online…And that’s if you know what you’re doing! If you decided to outsource the project like most marketers, you’ll pay hundreds of dollars for product creation, hundreds of dollars for expertly written copy, and hundreds of dollars for graphic design…The cost to create a high-quality product with sales copy and graphics can easily exceed $2,000.
Option #2 – Invest in This White Label WordPress Training Package With Full PLR Rights…
You’ll get my professionally created, up-to-date WordPress training package that people want & need. Plus you can start selling TODAY…No spending weeks creating a product or waiting for your outsourcers to finish the job…You can be live shortly after you click the button below, and for MUCH, MUCH less than what you’d spend if you outsourced the whole thing.
PLR4WP Bonuses :
Re-Brandable WordPress Maintenance Guide & Checklist
Both the Maintenance Guide and the Checklist come in both Microsoft Word Doc and OpenOffice Writer formats for easy editing. The Maintenance Guide is a 19 page report that details the basic steps involved in maintaining a WordPress site. Items like working in Maintenance Mode, Doing Backups and Managing the Database. The Checklist is a 2 page cheat sheet of what to consider in doing proper maintenance of a WordPress site. Either one or both these documents can be used by you as a list building giveaway additional product bonuses or even broken down and re-purposed into blog posts, Tweets or whatever you can think of to help your marketing efforts.
Bonus Training Video – How To Re-Purpose & Re-Brand
Discover Some Cool Audio & Video Editing Tricks Anyone Can Do! Here is a training class on how you can take full advantage of your White Label WordPress Videos and the accompanying transcripts. You are receiving over 50 minutes of detailed training in 7 video segments. With the video table of contents you can quickly navigate to the section you need to review. Each segment is a ‘look-over-my-shoulder’ style of teaching so you actually see these techniques being done and not just reading about someone’s ideas in a PDF.
Each of The 12 Volumes Have Bonuses As Well
Each of the 12 Volumes comes with their own bonuses that either have Resell or Master Resell Rights meaning you can pass them onto your Customers. So in addition to the above 2 Bonuses, you have between 1 and 4 Topic Specific Bonuses for each of the 12 Volumes. Some are eBooks some are WordPress plugins and others are MP3 Audios that will provide you and your Customers additional training in running a more profitable WordPress site/business.
Plus, I’ll Remove Your Risk While You Enjoy, Learn & Profit From These Video Tutorials!
100% Iron Clad 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
When you invest in these White Label WordPress Video tutorials, you will have a full 30 days to review the videos and ensure your satisfaction. I am 100% confident you will be absolutely delighted with everything you are about to discover, but just in case…You are fully covered by my iron clad, no quibbles satisfaction policy, which means if you are not totally delighted with this program you will get a prompt and courteous refund. All I will ask from you is to give it a genuine try – how easy is that? If you’re ready to give it a go -Then don’t wait any longer – you can get started NOW!
PLR4WP is the fast and simple way to do your job. He has put together an easy to follow guide so that you can follow in his footsteps. PLR4WP is The Golden Opportunity To Make Thousands Of Dollars month by month.
Get PLR4WP here :
PLR4WP Download, Download PLR4WP, Download PLR4WP Software by yyyy, PLR4WP PRO Download, PLR4WP Software by yyyy JVzoo, PLR4WP OTO Download, get PLR4WP download, PLR4WP